IN-PERSON SERVICES TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
We offer a traditional worship at 10:55 each Sunday morning, followed by a light lunch for all who wish to stay.
We love having babies and children join us for church. Many of the younger ones stay in the sanctuary until children's time, then go upstairs to the Sunday school and nursery area for supervised play and a snack. We also keep "wiggle bags" in the sanctuary with crayons, stickers, and coloring books for children.
South Frankfort Presbyterian Church is affiliated with the Presbyterian Church U.S.A., through the Mid-Kentucky Presbytery.
IN-PERSON CLASSES TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED
- All classes for children meet upstairs, starting at 10 AM.
- The Children's Class (Pre-K through 3rd grade) is using the Spark Rotation Model for Sunday school. In this model children spend more than one week on a Bible story and visit a different workshop each week in order to experience the same story from a different perspective.
- The G.A.P. Class (God Answers Prayer), for 4th-6th graders.
- The Young Teens (7th and 8th graders).
- The High School class is looking at cultural hot topics through the lens of our Christian faith and Presbyterian heritage. Topics, selected by the young people, have included marriage, divorce, bullying, and dating.
- The Counterpoints class, taught by Bill Kirkland, meets in the Fowler Conference Room. The class studies and discusses books of theological interest, many with contrasting points of view.
- The Faith in Action class, taught by Steve Pace and Kris Jarboe, meets in the Curlin Room and usually studies a book of the Bible.